Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Members

Re: FORUM UPSET MEMBER..!

right on

JCO, from your response i think you get what i was saying.

Badflash, I'm not offended and i'm not sure it's possible for an e-mail or a forum post to offend me. LOL, I dont think that leaving the forum is going to be necessary in this case... but it is nice to know that I am a such a valued contributor.

I typically stay away from sump posts because debates seem to get too passionate. I finally caught up on all of the forum posts and I have just been reading all of the "new posts". In the future, I will be more careful about what i reply to as to avoid potential for causing people to get butt hurt.

brian

The basic thing to keep in mind in the sump is to say what you feel and what you see. Say away from name calling a nd personal attacks on members. Think of this a a virtual bar stool.
    The best fertilizer is the farmer's shadow

Way to go Badflash....it's always Miller Time in the Sump
    JCO
    Irish eyes are always smiling but
    • "In the eyes of the world, you are only as good as your last success"
    so never forget
    • "MAN IS ONLY LIMITED BY HIS IMAGINATION"

Well, I wasn't here, and haven't accessed my emails yet (and I most likely won't have time to access them now), but I will say this about what I've read so far in this thread ...... I'm sick and tired of being unemployed, so I left my family here in Montana, and found some work for a company that is based in Minnesota, I work 16 hours a day standing on my feet flagging traffic, no pee breaks, no lunch breaks, and when I get back to my van (my home away from home), I'm too tired to do anything more than make a couple of peanut butter and bread sandwiches and go to bed to try to get 5 - 6 hours of sack time before I go back to flagging at 5:00 AM in the morning .... who knows, I may be working in your town next! I'm 67 years old (68 in less than two months), have a service connected disability, and I have been turned down for more jobs than most of you can imagine .... mainly because of my age ("You're almost 70!!!") which employers are supposedly not allowed to ask, but also because of my religious beliefs (which I refuse to go into any further), so as far as whining about all the unemployed, I feel like saying to those 12 million unemployed "get off your lazy butt, and even if you have to leave your family behind for 6 months to a year or more, go out of state if you have to and go find a job!" Cowboy up! Be the man you pretend to be and seriously go look for a job, even if it isn't what you really want to do, and if it isn't close to home!! This is what I have had to do since I first took on the responsibility of marriage and starting a family - be willing, no matter how long the separation, to go wherever you have to, to find a job and support your family, don't be one of the suckling piglets drawing milk off the sow of public welfare (yes, welfare (public assistance) unemployment or any other gov't funded relief program is actually gov't funded welfare, just like "farm bailouts, factory bailouts, and bankster bailouts"), and search the internet and find a job so you can be able to thumb your nose at the O'bummer who would rather keep you on the gov't dole than see you be independent and able to survive his attempt to destroy this country from within. Now in case you have a snappy comeback to this, yes, I have had to ask for welfare, unemployment (I ran mine out of all the extensions looking for work in my local area too, no luck!), etc., and right now I am on Social (in)Security, but take it from me, the gov't dole was never meant to support you, it's only meant to make you more and more dependent on the gov't (read elites/banksters/politicians!). I won't be here to receive your response, because I have to go back out of state to go back to work .... this is the first chance I've had a break in two months, and it's only for 1 day with my family. and it may be a few more months before I get next to a computer to find out what you had to say, so save your breath, it will do you no good!
    Just my 2 centavos .........
    I use the Linux Operating System ...... Free as in beer!
    You're never too old to learn something
    Aquaponics - food'n'fish at your doorstep

Helena, Montana - Home of the Northernmost Monument to the Confederacy

Be safe and my God bless and keep you and yours....take care friend.
    JCO
    Irish eyes are always smiling but
    • "In the eyes of the world, you are only as good as your last success"
    so never forget
    • "MAN IS ONLY LIMITED BY HIS IMAGINATION"

Hi Jackalope...Great hearing from you. I was starting to wonder..?...your doing well and your as fiesty as ever....
    After reading your response, (which I thought was GREAT!)....I remebered a video that I just saw the other day....I'll make a new topic in the sump, and call it ...'Jackalopes Nightmare'.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - President Ronald Reagan