Members

root growth pictures

so seeing as my system is new, I dont want to get TOOO excited yet.. but check out my root growth in just 4 days!

June 19th....

June 23rd
    always allow room to grow, you can always cut it shorter, but cant cut it longer

Re: root growth pictures

Are these clones or did you start them from seeds? If seeds, did you start them in the expanded shale or somewhere else?

brian

Quote Originally Posted by drdreww
    so seeing as my system is new, I dont want to get TOOO excited yet.. but check out my root growth in just 4 days!

June 19th....

June 23rd
    very nice
    Yust me thinking

Members

Quote Originally Posted by bcotton
    Are these clones or did you start them from seeds? If seeds, did you start them in the expanded shale or somewhere else?

brian

they were started by seed in casting by a family member who has a hoop house. that I transplanted into pea gravel. Because I didn't have any rockwool or hydroton yet. I may not be doing things perfectly, but i like to see what happens for myself.
    always allow room to grow, you can always cut it shorter, but cant cut it longer

brian

they were started by seed in casting by a family member who has a hoop house. that I transplanted into pea gravel. Because I didn't have any rockwool or hydroton yet. I may not be doing things perfectly, but i like to see what happens for myself.
    Just because you may have done something differently, don't assume that your way isn't "perfect". We all get to define that for ourselves........most people still grow their plants in soil.

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -Marcus Aurelius

Members

Quote Originally Posted by cedarswamp

brian

Just because you may have done something differently, don't assume that your way isn't "perfect". We all get to define that for ourselves........most people still grow their plants in soil.

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -Marcus Aurelius
    Thanks man, ya I was just saying that I feel like I am doing some things that some people say never to do in my system. esp when you go to different forums and get some very opposite views on things. Learning from others mistakes doesn't always work in AP right

Looking nice drdreww....
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - President Ronald Reagan