Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from OK

Members

Re: Hello from OK

Thanks RF, Indeed a biz plan should be a must and you're right the veggies you listed are quite common. Herbs and edible flowers are definitely a good idea although with the current heat and drought we noticed ornamentals are not selling here. Water in the not to distant future will be an expensive commodity which is one of the aspects that attracts us to the aquaponics and with fuel and energy in general on the rise a lot of veggies may not be readily available in the supermarkets one day.

Yes, I am part of the doom and gloom crowd and our main objective is to help provide for family and friends and maybe a little extra to help pay the light bill.
    Certain things catch your eye, But pursue only those that capture your heart.
    ~ An old indian saying

Members

your plan sound realistic.. lots of info on the web, some of it...well i guess you could say conflictiing (diplomatically speaking)
    lots of folks willing to help here, and willing to learn from your experience as well

Members

Thanks Keith, I have noticed some diverse opinions here which is what makes the world go round,.. oh wait that may be money.
    Certain things catch your eye, But pursue only those that capture your heart.
    ~ An old indian saying

OK, it's time..."A Place To Say Hello" is just that...a place to introduce yourself to the members and please don't think me rude as that is not my intention...I really enjoy your post, however it's time to pick a topic of your interest and start your own thread and Enjoy.
    JCO
    Irish eyes are always smiling but
    • "In the eyes of the world, you are only as good as your last success"
    so never forget
    • "MAN IS ONLY LIMITED BY HIS IMAGINATION"

Members

Welcome to the forum

Onthefly ...I like your avatar....
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - President Ronald Reagan