PDA

View Full Version : newbie - looking for design ideas - strawberry tower

tenderwolf
04-29-2011, 06:04 PM
i am brand new to aquaponics and would like to try and build a system that will allow me to incorporate a strawberry tower. i have a 5year old that loves strawberries. he likes to follow me around and help out with my gardening, cooking, etc. i have not seen any designs for a strawberry tower on here so any ideas will be helpful. thank you

cedarswamp
04-29-2011, 06:22 PM
I don't want to post a link to another forum here , but if you google "diy aquaponic strawberry tower" there is a video at the first link that should help you out.

Edit: Just the free short clip on the page, not the one they're selling.(Don't want anyone to think I'm spamming the forum) :D

cedarswamp
04-29-2011, 06:37 PM
This might explain the therory a little better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcdtIx1PkS8

tenderwolf
04-29-2011, 07:24 PM
cedarswamp, thanks for the info i think this will really help me out alot. i have a very small front yard where i currently have my rape vines hung from a lean-to frame. the grapes are starting to bloom and will hang over head and now i can get started with aquaponic strawberries for part of the south facing wall. i can't wait to start finding recycled materials to get this built.