PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Northern New Mexico

Bigmedicine
02-16-2011, 11:32 AM
Howdy Aqua Friends,

I just discovered the wonderful world of aquaponics two days ago and it has given me a new hope. I have been a bartender,screenwriter, worked in a cigar factory, been all over and have found myself needing a new direction. I really feel that this is going to become a major avenue of producing clean food locally beyond traditional farming...you all know that though ofcourse. I have been devouring all I am finding online and want to set up a system here at my place and once I have developed some confidence with it turn it into a business for my wife and myself... I hope to make some online friends and share information and inspiration.

Bigmedicine

JCO
02-16-2011, 02:14 PM
Welcome to the show....pull up an easy chair, relax and stay awhile. New voices are always a welcome addition to our family..! Whatever questions you have on you mind, this is the place to get the answers so pick a topic of your interest and start your own thread and Enjoy. Please click on the link in the upper left hand corner under the Blue Tilapia, go to your profile and put in your city and state as there may be some members close to you. :mrgreen:

urbanfarmer
02-16-2011, 08:04 PM
Hello and welcome :mrgreen:

rfeiller
02-16-2011, 10:00 PM
welcome to the forum