PDA

View Full Version : Hello from tropical Singapore

cylap888
02-14-2011, 06:46 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am from Singapore. Just heard about aquaponics two weeks ago while surfing the web. All along I have been keeping planted aquarium with cherry shrimps and about 1 year keeping goldfish. Maintaining the water quality for the goldfish is quite taxing and waste alot of water.

Singapore is a country with most living in high rise housing. Interested to find out more on indoor aquaponics system. Any recommendation on LED Grow Light?

rfeiller
02-14-2011, 09:28 PM
welcome to the forum.
my wife and i had the opportunity of visiting Singapore during the 2001 AquaRama and had a wonderful time. no i didn't chew gum in public or spit on the sidewalk. :)

there is a big difference between the really nice gold fish and the ones talked about on this forum.

we visited some of the fish breeders homes in the high rises and were amazed at how many aquariums were packed into some of the homes.

JCO
02-15-2011, 06:58 AM
Welcome to the show....pull up an easy chair, relax and stay awhile. New voices are always a welcome addition to our family..! Whatever questions you have on you mind, this is the place to get the answers so pick a topic of your interest and start your own thread and Enjoy. :mrgreen:

urbanfarmer
02-15-2011, 01:08 PM
Hello and welcome! :D