PDA

View Full Version : Finally got my system moved

tem1160
01-28-2011, 03:06 PM
I've not been on the forum for quite some time. I've been building and moving my little system to a new bigger location in the back yard. I think my wife believes I'm crazy or at lest on the brink of losing my mind. I cleared out a corner of the yard poured a concrete slab and erected a shade so I could move everything to one fairly dry and permanent spot. So far everything has worked the way I planned. I still have a little more work to do like add some more grow beds and make the place look a little more presentable. I have attached some pics to give you an idea of what I did. Also I moved the gold fish to their own pond so I didn't have to mix them with the Tilapia but that is a whole other thread.

JCO
01-28-2011, 04:02 PM
Looks like you are definitely getting set for the summer growing season. Keep us posted :mrgreen:

davidstcldfl
01-28-2011, 05:00 PM
Lookin' good.. :D

I think my wife believes I'm crazy or at lest on the brink of losing my mind.
That's great ! It'lll keep her on her toes.... :D
Just say, "Honey, at least you know where I am and what I'm doing. I could be down at the bar with 'who knows who' and doing 'who knows what' "....... :lol:

troypearce
01-28-2011, 05:47 PM
I know about the wife thinking your crazy......mine tells me at least daily..... I my new battle with aphids.... I am not sure she that she is not correct.

cool set up

rfeiller
01-28-2011, 09:12 PM
nice set up.
it takes time to set up, run it, and re-setup. call it a growth experience.

urbanfarmer
01-29-2011, 12:04 AM
Very nice setup!

Just say, "Honey, at least you know where I am and what I'm doing. I could be down at the bar with 'who knows who' and doing 'who knows what' "....... :lol:
If only we were dealing with logical-rational creatures... :lol: I joke I joke...

tem1160
01-30-2011, 07:19 PM
Thanks for the advise...I still want to add some more grow beds. I spent most of the weekend tilling my dirt beds and getting ready to plant. here in south Texas we will be planting next week if the weather holds.
I tried the old "at least you know where I am at" logic but she said it would be cheaper for me to go to the bar... :lol:

urbanfarmer
01-31-2011, 12:23 PM
Thanks for the advise...I still want to add some more grow beds. I spent most of the weekend tilling my dirt beds and getting ready to plant. here in south Texas we will be planting next week if the weather holds.
I tried the old "at least you know where I am at" logic but she said it would be cheaper for me to go to the bar... :lol:
They always find a way to keep saying they are right, but it sounds like you've already figure out the secret to happy relationship is a simple nod and, "yes dear" :lol: