PDA

View Full Version : New to DIY aquaponics

Luell
01-02-2011, 03:11 PM
Hello there from Tehachapi, CA

I will be starting my greenhouse in Feb. I'm sure I'll have questions after that. I live at 4k feet so my outside garden growing period is very short.

Thanks, Luell

davidstcldfl
01-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Hi Luell...welcome to the forum....looking forward to hearing about the green house build... :D

jackalope
01-02-2011, 08:14 PM
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here!

JCO
01-02-2011, 08:23 PM
Welcome to the show....pull up an easy chair, relax and stay awhile. New voices are always a welcome addition to our family..! Whatever questions you have on you mind, this is the place to get the answers so pick a topic of your interest and start your own thread and Enjoy. :mrgreen:

rfeiller
01-02-2011, 11:42 PM
welcome to the forum

BlueTaelon
01-13-2012, 02:34 PM
Luell, I'm here in Tehachapi too, went looking online after visiting Old Town Nursery this morning and heard there's a guy locally with a fully mature system running. I see your not him but would you mind me offering to help you set things up to get an idea on setting up my own system? It would give me a hands on to putting the system together and for the life of me I can't figure out constructing a bell siphon pump and would love to see one being assembled (assuming your making your own here).

urbanfarmer
01-31-2012, 01:44 AM
Greetings Earthling, and welcome to the addiction! :mrgreen: