PDA

View Full Version : How's your weather today?

jackalope
12-18-2010, 07:57 AM
Here's a thread where everyone can put their local weather - I get mine from Wunderground Clik ;) (http://www.wunderground.com/) I thought I did this last Winter, but I can't find the thread ...... must have been another senior moment :( :( That's what I get for thinking :lol: :lol: :!:

I'm actually 32+ miles from Lewistown, and the Judith Mountain range is in between us, but our temps and weather are usually close .... we're usually 5-10 degrees colder than them .... we're at about 5 °F. right now.

3/4 mile S of Lewistown, Lewistown, Montana (PWS)
Updated: 11 sec ago
Light Snow
12.6 °F
Light Snow
Windchill: 13 °F
Humidity: 82%
Dew Point: 8 °F
Wind: 1.0 mph from the ENE
Wind Gust: 7.0 mph
Pressure: 30.17 in (Falling)
Visibility: 9.0 miles
UV: 0 out of 16
Pollen: .10 out of 12
Pollen Forecast new!
Clouds:
Overcast 1400 ft
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 4189 ft

Today
Mostly cloudy. Areas of freezing fog in the morning. Occasional flurries in the morning...then a slight chance of snow in the afternoon. Highs 15 to 20. Southeast winds up to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.

Tonight
A chance of snow in the evening...then snow likely after midnight. Snow accumulation 1 to 2 inches. Lows 10 to 15. Northeast winds up to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent.

Forest Grove is about 15 miles away, on our side of the mountains:

Local Time: 7:58 AM MST (GMT -07) — Set My Timezone Lat/Lon: 47.0° N 108.9° W (Google Map)
Tropical Weather: Invest 98 (Central Pacific)
Current Conditions

RAWS LITTLE SNOWY MT US, Forestgrove, Montana (PWS)
Updated: 1 hr 20 min 7 sec ago
Light Snow
9 °F
Light Snow
Windchill: 9 °F
Humidity: 72%
Dew Point: 2 °F
Wind: 1 mph from the South
Wind Gust: 5.0 mph
Pressure: in
Visibility: 9.0 miles
Pollen Forecast new!
Clouds:
Overcast 1400 ft
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 4975 ft

Today
Mostly cloudy. Areas of freezing fog in the morning. Occasional flurries in the morning...then a slight chance of snow in the afternoon. Highs 15 to 20. Southeast winds up to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.

Tonight
A chance of snow in the evening...then snow likely after midnight. Snow accumulation 1 to 2 inches. Lows 10 to 15. Northeast winds up to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent.

And here's the weather up on top of the Judiths:

MesoWest Lewistown Divide MT-200 MP 90.3 MT US MT DOT, Lewistown, Montana (PWS)
Updated: 49 min 26 sec ago
Light Snow
10 °F
Light Snow
Windchill: 3 °F
Humidity: 97%
Dew Point: 9 °F
Wind: 4 mph from the ENE
Wind Gust: 5.0 mph
Pressure: in
Visibility: 7.0 miles
Pollen Forecast new!
Clouds:
Overcast 1400 ft
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 4624 ft

davidstcldfl
12-18-2010, 04:59 PM
I thought I did this last Winter, but I can't find the thread ...... must have been another senior moment That's what I get for thinking
Your only having a 'partial' senior moment....we did do this last winter. Come early summer, the powers to be deleted it in order to save space on the site.....then we started a new theead to replace this one...and it was called

urbanfarmer
12-18-2010, 05:19 PM
Cold and warm!

stucco
12-18-2010, 05:43 PM
Well I’m tired of this cold weather… I’m moving to Florida.

urbanfarmer
12-18-2010, 11:54 PM
Well I’m tired of this cold weather… I’m moving to Florida.
GOOD ONE SIR! :lol:

jackalope
12-19-2010, 02:53 AM
I thought I did this last Winter, but I can't find the thread ...... must have been another senior moment That's what I get for thinking
Your only having a 'partial' senior moment....we did do this last winter. Come early summer, the powers to be deleted it in order to save space on the site.....then we started a new theead to replace this one...and it was called

Called what :?: :?:

It's nice to know that my older posts are being deleted .... at least no one knows what I said last year :roll: :roll:

davidstcldfl
12-19-2010, 03:52 AM
Called what

LOL....thats my 'senior moment'...I don't remeber what replaced it (?)
I do remeber (I think I do :D ) that it was deleted to save space. It started to get quite large.

I"m moving to FL, so I can be warm too.... :roll:

davidstcldfl
12-19-2010, 04:21 AM
Was it the JOKES that replaced the weather ???

jackalope
12-19-2010, 09:51 AM
Was it the JOKES that replaced the weather ???

Makes you wonder how many of my other threads have been removed for important things like Jokes! I guess that makes this thread pretty much worthless, so I won't waste my time to continue it, it's done for me - Thanx for the info.