PDA

View Full Version : New from Middle Georgia USA

aviationrep
12-08-2010, 07:08 AM
Hello everyone! I have been reading about aquaponics for quite sometime and am about ready to take the plunge. I have a couple plots of land and am looking to start a small operation to begin with but eventually expand to a full commercial after learning the hands on lessons. All advice is welcomed and I am sure I will have countless questions.
Thanks

davidstcldfl
12-08-2010, 07:50 AM
Hi aviationrep ....welcome !.... :D
That's smart planning....start small, work your way up.

I couldn't help but notice your on-line name....I'm an airplane junkie.... :lol: .
Do you work in the aviation industry ?

aviationrep
12-08-2010, 08:25 AM
I do work in the aviation industry, I am currently handle SE Asia territory for sales of consumables.

swamp creek farms
12-08-2010, 09:14 AM
Hey, I am down here in south ga, near Cairo. I have some family in and around warner robins. One of my brothers is moving there soon also. Maybe if I ever get up there to visit with him we can get together and talk about AP.

My uncle works, or used to work at the aviation musuem or base, something like that.. I remember going to visit up there and always going to see the planes. My dad goes up there sometimes for the fly-ins. He has an old huey he drags around on a trailer and lets people climb in it, dress up, take pictures and he tells his stories. He was a door gunner in NAM. He is still all into it, pretty interesting stuff.

rfeiller
12-08-2010, 09:21 AM
welcome, i personally have found a lot of help and info in this forum. there is a gap between reading articles and the application of the information contained in the articles. these folks can fill that void with their tremendous knowledge.

aviationrep
12-08-2010, 11:39 AM
Swamp Creek Farms,
Please let me know when you are up this way. I would love to pick your brain as I have been reading and studying but sometimes just talking things out can help. I am thankful for all you posters as there seems to be a great deal of knowledge. I look forward to learning from you guys.

JCO
12-08-2010, 06:13 PM
Welcome to the show....pull up an easy chair, relax and stay awhile. New voices are always a welcome addition to our family..! Whatever questions you have on you mind, this is the place to get the answers so pick a topic of your interest and start your own thread and Enjoy. :mrgreen:

urbanfarmer
12-09-2010, 01:29 AM
Hello and welcome!