PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Bulgaria!

cenapatuct
11-22-2010, 09:07 AM
Hi,guys! My name is Kris and I'm from the darkest and unhospitable part of eastern Europe-the Balkans! Now that that's settled,I want to say how much I admire you guys for the work you're doing educating and helping out people like me,who are new to the world of aquaponics! I've been reading the forum for a few days now and I find tons and tons of fun and useful info.I'm hoping to start a mid-sized AP farm and go commercial while supporting and educating the kids from a local orphanage,so wish me luck,I'm gonna need lots of it!!! :)

davidstcldfl
11-22-2010, 10:15 AM
Hi Kris....very nice to hear from you...welcome... :D

urbanfarmer
11-22-2010, 10:39 AM
Welcome!

JCO
11-22-2010, 02:02 PM
Welcome to the show....pull up an easy chair, relax and stay awhile. New voices are always a welcome addition to our family..! Whatever questions you have on you mind, this is the place to get the answers so pick a topic of your interest and start your own thread and Enjoy. :mrgreen:

cenapatuct
11-22-2010, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome,guys! I'll post a topic as soon as I read everything on here and oh boy,I sure have alot of questions! :lol:

urbanfarmer
11-23-2010, 01:41 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome,guys! I'll post a topic as soon as I read everything on here and oh boy,I sure have alot of questions! :lol:
Feel free to post your questions!

gosmith
11-23-2010, 03:47 AM
Wow, very cool Kris. I admire your goals. Hope you make a go of it and will keep us informed. This is a friendly place with a very helpful bunch of people.

Gary

Big Al
11-23-2010, 05:27 AM
hi kris, welcome here good luck and best wishes. Big Al