PDA

View Full Version : Flout here...

flout
08-03-2010, 06:05 PM
Just saying hello. Haven't been on the forum in a while... too busy making lots of Flouts!

JCO
08-03-2010, 06:27 PM
Welcome to the show....pull up an easy chair, relax and stay awhile. New voices are always a welcome addition to our family..! Whatever questions you have on you mind, this is the place to get the answers. So...what's a flout? :mrgreen:

stucco
08-03-2010, 06:51 PM
Welcome back.
The vanilla and root beer kind?

flout
04-29-2015, 05:56 AM
I need a guinea pig! Qualification- A serious hydro or aquaponic "provocateur" willing to do real time testing of a new header tank system that automatically switches a series of Flout outflows to 2,3,4 or more growbeds. Except for a small constantly running pump, the system uses no power. Less than one foot of gravity is the only "power" needed for the switch to work. Outlets may be turned on as needed, for example, a 6 outlet system may start with 2 growbeds and expand to design maximum. One of more beds can be shut off for service or harvesting at any time.
Please contact me! Someone in the Southern New England or eastern NY would be great so I can visit and assist with the install. I will supply the system at no charge in exchange for your assistance and confidentiality. Standing by!