PDA

View Full Version : Tucson Growers??

preasons
06-30-2010, 07:21 PM
Hello from Tucson new to AP currently building a 1500 gal system looking for local AP growers

davidstcldfl
07-01-2010, 04:55 AM
Hi preasons ....Welcome.... :D

building a 1500 gal system :mrgreen: ....wow, your jumping right in there !
Let's see some drawings and lot's of pictures... :D

JCO
07-01-2010, 05:31 AM
Welcome to the show....pull up an easy chair, relax and stay awhile. New voices are always a welcome addition to our family..! Whatever questions you have on you mind, this is the place to get the answers. Be sure to go to your profile and put in where you live. There might be some members close by. :mrgreen:

preasons
07-01-2010, 09:21 PM
I hope to have pics next week are you growing in the tucson area?

davidstcldfl
07-02-2010, 04:47 AM
Hi Preasons, JCO and I both live in FL. JCO is the site's 'administrator'....I'm one of the moderators. We were 'welcoming' you to the site.

When your reading the threads....the person making a post, normally shows the town and state (or country) they are from.

I don't know if there is a way to search for people, by 'location' or not ?

We've had a lot of people sign up recently....right off hand, I don't know if anyone from the Tucson area, has signed up.....? Hopefully, you'll find someone. It's nice to be able to meet other people and see how they've done their set up's.
I just went and visted one of the other members and his faimily, yesterday eve. I had a great time and even got to bring home a few plants.... :D Thanks Stucco !