PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Hyderabad, India

Knowmore09
06-23-2010, 02:31 AM
Hi all!!
Been dabbling in aquaponics for over an year now. Have a simple single barrel / twin tub system running since August last.
Can't get any more DIY than this, I guess!
Photos attached.
Cheers,
KM[attachment=2:2rqi90de]the system.JPG[/attachment:2rqi90de][attachment=0:2rqi90de]as on 12th Nov09.JPG[/attachment:2rqi90de][attachment=1:2rqi90de]as on 10th june2010.JPG[/attachment:2rqi90de]

stucco
06-23-2010, 02:52 AM
Hey knowmore09, welcome to the diy group and thanks for sharing. I have seen your setup on other forums it’s very simple and tidy. I like it! Cheers, stucco

davidstcldfl
06-23-2010, 02:55 AM
Hi Knowmore09....nice looking set up..... :D
So what fish, are giving you your 'growing power' ?

JCO
06-23-2010, 08:49 AM
Welcome to the show....pull up an easy chair, relax and stay awhile. New voices are always a welcome addition to our family..! Whatever questions you have on you mind, this is the place to get the answers. Be sure to go to your profile and put in where you live. There might be some members close by. :mrgreen:

Knowmore09
06-24-2010, 04:13 AM
Thanks All,
For the warm welcome!

Stucco: Thanks
David: The barrel started out with 12 Indian Carp and after a few overflows, suicides, jump outs, curious grow bed investigators I am down to three!!Just about right number for the two tubs that I have.
JCO: Did that. Btw it was right there up in the topic of my thread! ;) How I wish there were some members close by! I seem to be the only one in these neck of woods. Well! Someone has to be the first!

Harvested the mint last week. It came to one kilo!! Here's a pic.
KM[attachment=0:3uwjqxyw]out with the mint.JPG[/attachment:3uwjqxyw]