PDA

View Full Version : Good Lord...am I getting old...?

JCO
06-14-2010, 12:40 PM
Good Lord...am I getting old...?

Above is a quote from a post by davidstcldfl

Below was my answer:-

If we all posted pictures of ourselves, I'm sure you would realize we are all getting old..... :shock: :o Say, how about a new topic....FACE IT..! Each member could post an up to the minute photo of their self and then edit that post each year and put an up-to-date photo beside the one from the previous year..."Photo Time Line" record keeping. Participation not required naturally, but encouraged...otherwise...you'd not be one of the guys or gals as the case may be.:mrgreen:

"WHAT SAY YOU MERRY MEN OF SHERWOOD (DIY Aquaponics)YEA or NEA?"

So, what say you? Is anyone up to snuff for such a topic? Let's have your vote one way or the other. Naturally, even though I'm no where near as handsome as I once was, since it was my idea, I'm up for it...:mrgreen:

stucco
06-14-2010, 03:26 PM
me2 8-)

badflash
06-14-2010, 03:28 PM
Ain't nothn' to it but to do it. My mug has already graced this forum, as has yours JCO.

JCO
06-14-2010, 07:05 PM
Three for three is good enough for me...it's a done deal....FACE IT is born. :mrgreen:

jackalope
06-14-2010, 09:56 PM
Well, I was going to vote against it, but I'm outvoted by the 'back East folk' and it's already there! :lol: :lol:

JCO
06-15-2010, 05:03 AM
I thought you were headed for Tenn....isn't that back East of Montana? :mrgreen:

jackalope
06-15-2010, 09:53 AM
I thought you were headed for Tenn....isn't that back East of Montana? :mrgreen:
But that's for a month or so .... we haven't scoped it out yet for a permanent move! Of course, nothing's permanent with me .... we moved 13 times in our first year of marriage :!: :!: :lol:

JCO
06-15-2010, 11:03 AM
She kept finding you...HUH? :lol: :mrgreen:

stucco
06-15-2010, 01:41 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: