PDA

View Full Version : Newbee

Doc
06-11-2010, 06:20 PM
I have posted several times, but I thought I would take a moment and introduce myself. I came to Aquaponics via Growing Power video. I have an interest in self sufficiency and as I explored aquaponics it intrigued me. I am a chiropractor and clinical nutritionist by profession and I am the local chapter leader of the Weston A. Price Foundation which support and encourages sustainable agriculture.

I have not yet built my system. I have been spending the last few months trying to learn all I can. I plan on starting a system using a 250 gallon tote as my tank and initial grow bed and then plan on expanding with larger grow beds as I grow.

I appreciate all the knowledge you all have shared here and look forward to reading, learning more and asking questions.

Doc

~

davidstcldfl
06-11-2010, 06:33 PM
Hi Doc.... :D

Emmett
06-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Oh, I just thought you were a regular here. Hi! 8-)

davidstcldfl
06-12-2010, 03:01 AM
Oh, I just thought you were a regular here. Hi!

I was'nt sure if I ever said 'Hi' to Doc before either... or read any of his postings......just trying to be nice... :?

Hi Doc !

stucco
06-12-2010, 05:25 AM
HEY DOC!

JCO
06-12-2010, 06:29 AM
Welcome to the show....pull up an easy chair, relax and stay awhile. New voices are always a welcome addition to our family..! Whatever questions you have on you mind, this is the place to get the answers :mrgreen:

Doc
06-12-2010, 08:10 AM
Welcome to the show....pull up an easy chair, relax and stay awhile. New voices are always a welcome addition to our family..! Whatever questions you have on you mind, this is the place to get the answers :mrgreen:
Thanks all for your warm welcome. No none of you have said Hi as I have not been here that long. I have been lurking for awhile enjoying reading all the posts. I am sure I will have more questions as I get started with my system. I hope to get me a 330 Food Grade Tote to serve as my tank in the next week or two. I have been reading about Wolfracer's system as that is what he used as his fish tank.

Thanks guys and gals. Looking forward to my time here.

Doc

~