PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Trion Georgia

evie
05-31-2010, 06:06 PM
I have just recently discovered aquaponics and I can't exspress how thrilled I am! It combines my 2 most favorite things, gardening and aquariums to make the most wonderful productive products! I would be so thrilled for get any and all advice or if your willing share any successes and failures so I can get right to it and learn what I need to know from all of you that has already started.
Thank you
Evie

jackalope
05-31-2010, 06:38 PM
I have just recently discovered aquaponics and I can't exspress how thrilled I am! It combines my 2 most favorite things, gardening and aquariums to make the most wonderful productive products! I would be so thrilled for get any and all advice or if your willing share any successes and failures so I can get right to it and learn what I need to know from all of you that has already started.
Thank you
Evie
Welcome to the forum evie, we're glad to have you here! If you're looking for failures, there's bound to be some horror stories coming your way :lol: My personal best was killing 45 Goldies a few at a time .... I almost gave up! Then I switched to Guppies, and things started working just fine ..... Then I got some Tilapia and it really took off! The moral of this story is, if you can't make it with Goldfish, try it with a more hardy fish, but don't get discouraged and give up!

stucco
05-31-2010, 06:41 PM
Hey there and welcome! We are all here to help. Check out some of the system threads here for info on different techniques with the same end result… nice veggies and fresh fillets. Good luck, stucco

JCO
06-01-2010, 08:25 AM
Welcome to the show....pull up an easy chair, relax and stay awhile. New voices are always a welcome addition to our family..! Whatever questions you have on you mind, this is the place to get the answers :mrgreen:

davidstcldfl
06-01-2010, 08:28 AM
Hi evie.... :) ....welcome !

No sense of giving you my standard warning.....sounds like your already addicted.... :lol:

81 cuttin
06-10-2010, 06:40 PM
How far are you frm greenville,clemson,anderson area of south caro?