PDA

View Full Version : The Urban Aquaponics Manual

jackalope
04-06-2010, 06:37 PM
I just got my copy of The Urban Aquaponics Manual in the mail, and it is a great resource for both newbie and the experienced aquaponicist (aquaponics enthusiast)! What a wealth of information on both aquaponics and backyard farming/squarefoot gardening. Almost 35 years of experience crammed into 151 pages ...... you just hate to put it down! This was written by our member GaryD, who has been using and perfecting these small scale farming and aquaculture techniques since 1976. I'm stoked! This is one great book! You can find out more info on his manual at Clik ;) (http://www.urbanaquaponics.net.au/) Thanks Gary!

JCO
04-08-2010, 08:37 AM
Well, now that you have the "Holly Grail" :lol: we'll know who to turn to for the answers to all our problems...by the way, just off the top, what's it say about getting my S/S raised so I can eat at least 2 meals a day? :shock: :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

davidstcldfl
04-08-2010, 11:30 AM
Sorry JCO..... :( ......'your' raise is being used to put in a new computer system, to keep the Congress and House member's personal medical records...... :roll:

JCO
04-08-2010, 02:06 PM
They wouldn't have to worry about medical records if I could get my hands on them...and you can take that to any bank and cash it :evil: :mrgreen:

jackalope
04-08-2010, 10:11 PM
Our SS COLA was scrapped this year so they could help pay for the new healthcare debacle/boondoggle that they are going to charge us for ...... healthcare by force, they call it, as if I can afford to take $109.00 a month out of the pittance I get now to pay for something I don't even want or use :evil: :twisted: :roll: Oh Yeah, wait until the death panels get here ..... they are going to be run by the IRS .... and you know what a great job they are doing already :!: :!: :roll: :roll: It's almost time for old coots like you and me to bend over and kiss it goodbye!!

I'm really liking the manual ..... what a great resource ..... :D :D

JCO
04-09-2010, 05:19 AM
Hey, as long as this old beat up heart of mine is still pumping, I'm not bending over for anyone..it's not over until the fat lady sings and I don't go to operas... :shock: :mrgreen:

badflash
04-09-2010, 08:19 PM
The founders had fewer grievances against King George than we have against Obama. At what point do we use the 2nd ammendment for its intended purpose? It wasn't for hunting game.

JCO
04-10-2010, 06:45 AM
Ready when you are...!