PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Minnesota

evanj
01-03-2010, 02:21 PM
Just started setting up an indoor system and wanted to say hello.

Under the board index I only see Backyard and Commercial systems, mine doesn't really fit under either so I'm wondering where to place my build project pictures :?:

stucco
01-03-2010, 04:59 PM
Welcome aboard!

evanj
01-04-2010, 04:58 AM
Thanks, I've already found an amazing amount of information here, the FAQ was very useful.

JCO
01-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Welcome to the show....pull up an easy chair, relax and stay awhile. New voices are always a welcome addition to our family..! Whatever questions you have on you mind, this is the place to get the answers.

As for where to put your build info, if you aren't commercial, then you are backyard (indoor, outdoor, in the garage, under the carport, wherever you stick it, it goes backyard :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:

jackalope
01-04-2010, 04:12 PM
As for where to put your build info, wherever you stick it, it goes backyard :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:

The guy just introduced himself, and you're telling him to stick it? :shock: :shock: That's kind of rude !! (j/k) :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the forum evanj, Glad to have you here! As you can see, we do like to give each other a poke in the ribs once in a while ;) :lol: :lol: