PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and salutations..

Bronson
01-03-2010, 11:26 AM
My name is Bronson and I have recently become fascinated with aquaculture/aquaponics.
I have been reading through some of the posts here, and realize I have much to learn before getting started.
Eventually, I would like to be able to produce Organic MicroGreens for local restaurants.
B

JCO
01-03-2010, 01:18 PM
Welcome to the show....pull up an easy chair, relax and stay awhile. New voices are always a welcome addition to our family..! Whatever questions you have on you mind, this is the place to get the answers :mrgreen:

davidstcldfl
01-03-2010, 01:41 PM
Hi Bronson, I guess I'm not up with the new trends...I had to google MicroGreens... :lol: We get to learn about all kinds of things here... :D Welcome.

stucco
01-03-2010, 04:58 PM
Welcome aboard!

wolfracer
01-03-2010, 08:22 PM
welcome Bronson,

We all have to start somewhere.

jackalope
01-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Bronson Welcome to the Forum .... we're glad you're here. Microgreens are definitely a popular veggie .... there's a You-Tube Video about a company in Colorado(?) that grows them .... I'll see if I can find it and leave a link! Might give you some ideas ;)

My apologies .... it was under Aeroponics :oops: :oops: Clik ;) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6o5LTl6GJw)

davidstcldfl
01-04-2010, 07:11 PM
Neat video. now I see why your interested in going this way Bronson. Go for the nich in the market....great idea !

If I shave my chio pet.....would it be microgreens ?..... :lol: :P