PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY NEW YEARS!

davidstcldfl
12-31-2009, 04:22 AM
Wishing everyone a blessed New Years ! .... :D

JCO
12-31-2009, 07:22 AM
David, how many "YEARS" are you planning on having in 2010..???? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, whatever...HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS AND ALL OF AMERICA. 2010 is going to be a year to remember for all Americans and the world..! I saw that movie so I know what's going to happen ! :o :mrgreen:

davidstcldfl
12-31-2009, 11:52 AM
YEARS ?... :oops: ....two thoughts on that.
First I either did'nt have any coffee....or too much maybe.... :D
Second, whenever one of my buddies and I start talking about when we did something......It's always at least twice as long ago as we "remeber". I'm saying time is going by fast enough to have 2 years in 1.... :lol:

JCO
12-31-2009, 03:39 PM
OK, we'll let you off this time, just be more careful in the future, I'm getting old quick enough without aging two years at a time :lol: :mrgreen:

badflash
12-31-2009, 03:50 PM
Remember when years seemed like YEARS?

When I was a kid it seemed like forever to my next birthday or Christmas, now the seasons just wiz by. I think as we get older time warps around us. Sort of like Rip Van Winkle, but awake.

jackalope
01-01-2010, 09:14 AM
David, how many "YEARS" are you planning on having in 2010..???? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As badflash says, the years go by so fast when you're an adult ..... I think Dave was just planning ahead in case he missed a couple of years down the line somewheres :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wolfracer
01-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Happy New Year to everyone here! I haven't kept up as much as I should, but my system is still going strong.