PDA

View Full Version : Portable Aquaponics design ideas

MrNatural
06-10-2015, 10:26 AM
Hi Gang,

At 70 not as creative as once was. But I would be interested in any constructive ideas for a portable 3 part system, flood and drain, raft and vertical. Vertically I am using a self made design system similar to Zip grow towers but more economical. I will be using the model for demonstration and educational purposes in 3rd world. Dominican Republic & maybe Cuba. I dont mind paying a reasonable honorarium to a creative design using ICB tank and blue food grade barrels or something similar or even just design it in wood.

I already have considered a few designs but appreciate others ideas.

Something that can fit in the back of a pickup truck or a small trailer. Please email me privately as public forums I have found not so congenial.

jvision
06-11-2015, 05:30 PM
I'm guessing you've seen the barrelponics designs

MrNatural
06-12-2015, 05:09 AM
ya saw that many times over, the point is I know how but there are many creative minds in this world and perhaps an idea far better then mine one canuck to another thanks for your thoughts

TexasDan
06-12-2015, 04:49 PM
How about inflatable pools

MrNatural
06-12-2015, 06:29 PM
Eh! Texas Dan thanks for the thought sincerely appreciated, thats a good thought, just deflate them and put them in the truck, mmmmmmmmm got to give that some thought, but was thinking a little more professional looking but could always encase the pools, sincerest thanks for your input

TexasDan
06-13-2015, 05:36 AM
Here's a snapshot of my IBC tank setup.
I'm sure you've seen these before.
When empty, they're very portable.
With a forklift, I guess you could move when full