PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Garfield KY

Debbie
03-17-2015, 01:22 AM
I am just starting to get my system down on paper and look for the parts to build it. I will be using my fish tank and make a very simple system at first to see what is involved before I move to a bigger unit. If all goes well I may be able to try for a green house next year. We will see what happens.
Look forward to reading a lot of posts and learning from people that can say “been there done that”. I am sure there will be laughs as I make some mistakes along the way too. Well off to read more.
Debbie

Apollo
03-17-2015, 07:02 AM
Welcome Debbie, glad that you have joined us. May your journey bring you the knowledge that you seek, put a smile up on your face, create hours of pleasure to stimulate your mind, an a healthier life style for your heart...from Apollo__Phoenix, Arizona.

You will find a lot of "been there done that", Good Luck and Enjoy!

If you want to view my set up from start to now, check out “Fire Pit … AP” then “Pipe Siphon by Apollo” and ending with "Got Vertigrow?".

Roger L.
03-19-2015, 08:58 AM
Louisville KY here Debbie. Welcome to the forum. Everyone on here is willing to help you out as best we can. I hope you can have as much fun as I have had with mine. Good luck.

davidstcldfl
03-19-2015, 01:02 PM
Hi Debbie, welcome to the forum... :)

Aloha Don
03-23-2015, 12:48 PM
Welcome to the addiction.
Learn all you can but know that mistakes still happen
We all learn from other's mistakes ...
It is good to start small but you must monitor and test more...the smaller the system the more rapidly things can change.
Looking forward to following your progress

JCO
03-24-2015, 08:31 AM
Welcome to the forum. Pull up an easy chair, sit back and enjoy the ride. :mrgreen: