PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Hayward, California (San Francisco Bay Area)

GaryZ21
01-30-2015, 02:44 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm very excited about this aquaponic system. I'm a newbie and also a hobbyist with aquaponic. I am curious if there's others in the neighborhood who would be interested in sharing their experiences and also in the future share ideas/plans/fishes.

Look forward to getting to know more people with similar interest and about aquaponics.

Gary Z.

JCO
01-30-2015, 07:45 PM
Welcome to the forum and the addiction. Pull up an easy chair, sit back and enjoy the ride. :mrgreen:

Aloha Don
02-02-2015, 03:01 PM
Welcome to the addiction!
Looking forward to your ideas and future success with aquaponics

davidstcldfl
02-03-2015, 08:59 AM
Hi Gary...welcome to the forum ... :)

aquaally
02-21-2015, 12:44 PM
Welcome Gary. I''m from the far east bay, Tracy Ca, so were almost neighbors. I am still designing my system and acquiring parts as I can afford them. :roll: The more I get educated, the bigger the system I want to build! :ugeek: I highly recommend reading Aquaponics 101. This will assure your addiction and give you endless ideas for different designs and systems. Good luck and have fun! :) aquaally

Apollo
02-21-2015, 06:10 PM
Welcome, glad that you have joined us. May your journey bring you the knowledge that you seek, put a smile up on your face, create hours of pleasure to stimulate your mind, an a healthier life style for your heart...from Apollo__Phoenix, Arizona.

If you want to view my set up from start to now, check out “Fire Pit … AP” then “Pipe Siphon by Apollo” and ending with "Got Vertigrow?".