PDA

View Full Version : Hello Aquaponians

sunnyknollfarm
10-03-2014, 01:09 PM
Here to interface with others who share my interest in aquaponics. Just getting started will finish my system this week and am raring to go. Not new to farming or hydroponics. Love aquariums.... hope this is a go for us. We are having fun with it, so nothing lost and much to gain.
I hope my zeal is a good thing and not too tiresome. :D

Oliver
10-03-2014, 04:36 PM
Hello Kathryn and welcome to the DIY Forum.

Oliver

Apollo
10-04-2014, 08:01 AM
Welcome, sunnyknollfarm, glad that you have joined us. May your journey bring you the knowledge that you seek, put a smile up on your face, create hours of pleasure to stimulate your mind, an a healthier life style for your heart...from Apollo__Phoenix, Arizona.

If you want to view my set up from start to now, check out “Fire Pit … AP” then “Pipe Siphon by Apollo” and ending with "Got Vertigrow?".

JCO
10-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Welcome to the forum, pull up a easy chair and enjoy the ride although the phrase we have coined here is "AQUAPONIST" however for the sake of wishing a new member welcome, we will accept your version this once :shock: :o :lol: :mrgreen:

eddiemigue
10-16-2014, 01:11 PM
Hello sunny. Welcome and success on this journey. I haven't been around for a while, but welcome nonetheless.

JCO
10-16-2014, 06:02 PM
Yes eddiemigue, speaking of which, where have you been and welcome back yourself. :mrgreen:

eddiemigue
10-17-2014, 10:54 AM
Thanks JCO. Busy summer with work and building a greenhouse. I'll have to start a thread with some updates.

JCO
10-17-2014, 01:32 PM
Well get to it. Coming here very shortly will be the biggest thread this forum has ever seen with the largest build this forum has ever seen.

"CURIOUS?"

Keep up with the forum and soon your curiosity will be rewarded with the answer :? :shock: :o :lol: :mrgreen:

topz
10-19-2014, 08:40 PM
Welcome to the group.

Can't wait to see this massive build!

davidstcldfl
10-20-2014, 08:19 AM
A big hello to sunnyknollfarm.... :) Welcome to the forum.

Aloha Don
12-19-2014, 10:59 AM
Welcome Sunnyknollfarm....so where is your build?
we like pics and info.
looking forward to feeding your addiction