PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Phoenix, Az!

Mike L.
08-27-2014, 02:49 PM
Hello everyone!
I've been interested in AP for some time and just finished reading through the 101by Oliver. So many ideas and so many questions. :)

Roger L.
08-27-2014, 03:14 PM
Welcome Mike. Hope you have fun with your system. Tell us what you have in mind as far a system.

davidstcldfl
08-28-2014, 06:35 AM
Hi Mike, welcome e to the addiction...er...I mean the site.. :)

topz
08-28-2014, 09:49 PM
Welcome Mike. Former snow bird missing your winter weather.

JCO
08-29-2014, 06:14 AM
Welcome to the addiction...pull up an easy chair, kick back and enjoy the ride. As for questions and answers, this is the place to take care of any problem you have. We have members on this forum from all over the world who are always all too happy to assist you in any way they can, so ask away. :mrgreen:

Apollo
08-29-2014, 04:46 PM
Welcome, Mike L. from Phoenix, AZ. glad that you have joined us. May your journey bring you the knowledge that you seek, put a smile up on your face, create hours of pleasure to stimulate your mind, an a healthier life style for your heart...from Apollo__Phoenix, Arizona.

What area of the Valley of the Sun are you in? You need to come by and check out my set up first hand. :D

If you want to view my set up from start to now, check out “Fire Pit … AP” then “Pipe Siphon by Apollo” and ending with "Got Vertigrow?".