PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Kentucky

medic265
07-07-2014, 11:53 AM
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself and say Hello! from Kentucky...

I've been reading about aquaponics for several years but haven't put up a system yet. I just hadn't found the time and energy to do so. I was in Florida visiting family last week and finally got a chance to meet davidstcldfl! He's a friend of my family and I've been trying to get a chance to visit him for several years.

So finally got the time this year to go over, have a chat, and check out his system. And I can tell you folks he's got his stuff together! His system was very impressive and he's a great guy....very inspiring!

So very soon I hope to start construction on my system here in Kentucky. I'm waiting on a new greenhouse to put it in and that won't happen for several weeks.

Anyway...Hello everyone! This is an awesome forum and I look forward to getting involved!

Have a blessed day!
Greg

davidstcldfl
07-07-2014, 01:42 PM
Hi Greg. It was really nice meeting you too.... :) Welcome to the forum and to the addiction... ;)

medic265
07-07-2014, 03:22 PM
Thanks Dave,

It was quite the pleasure to meet with you. I think I've been trying to get to your place for the last 5 summers while visiting with Steve and Sheila....We always talk about you but it seemed to always fall through the cracks....lol

I was very happy we got to make it this time. It was great to see your system and re-affirm the thoughts and ideas I've had going through me head! I don't know when I'll get to start but I'm thinking it will be around fall. That should give me plenty of time to plan things well I hope...

Regards,
Greg

topz
07-07-2014, 09:05 PM
Welcome medic wish you the best of luck on your upcoming system.

Roger L.
07-08-2014, 06:37 AM
Welcome Medic. Louisville Kentucky here. Looking forward to another here in the commonwealth to enjoy our addiction.