PDA

View Full Version : Hello from South Australia

DruidFromAus
03-09-2014, 06:27 PM
Hi guys and girls

I have been reading forums on this site for some time as i set up my own aquaponic system early last year, figured it was high time I introduced myself.

I have had a very basic setup for a little over a year now, producing good results so far, and little hiccups thanks mostly to this forum, havn't found a single site that seems to come close to as comprehensive as this, nor as friendly.

I hope over the next few days to have a thread up about my system and a few questions I have about it.

Kind regards,
Jay the Druid from Aus

Roger L.
03-10-2014, 07:24 AM
Welcome to the forum. Hope you will find people as helpful as I have.

DruidFromAus
03-10-2014, 07:53 PM
Thank you :), so far this site has already far exceeded what I expected from a site

eddiemigue
03-17-2014, 09:58 PM
Welcome Jay!

How about starting a thread with more details of your system and some pic's? We love them pic's...

Edit: just noticed that you already have a thread on this - will take a look.

DruidFromAus
03-18-2014, 06:56 AM
hey there

thank you, and yeah i think i may have put it in the wrong spot

but yeah if you have any advice would be greatly appreciated.

at the moment trying to resource a few IBC's, they seem to be becoming a popular and stable setup, I want to move up to edible fish.

davidstcldfl
03-21-2014, 04:44 AM
Hello Jay, welcome to the forum.
Glad to hear you like the site... :)

DruidFromAus
03-21-2014, 09:33 PM
Thank you very much :)

feel free to have a look at my system

My basic, basic system (http://www.diyaquaponics.com/forum/showthread.php?2024-My-basic-basic-system)

any advice would very much be welcomed, also going to be putting together an IBC tote system soon, managed to get a hold of some 1,000 liter / 264 gallon totes for $50 each and a bath tub for free :)

will post updates as they happen