PDA

View Full Version : Hey from sunny S. Florida

rcactech
03-03-2014, 09:48 AM
Hi everyone I am excited to be here! It's about 78*F the ocean is at 74*F. Been here since 1990 love it, though it does have its drawbacks.
I am new to this aquaponic stuff however long time cichlid enthusiast. Years ago i had 4 generations of fish in one 55 gal system. I am now the proud owner of a, saved from destruction and formally a live rock starter, 75 gal plexiglass aquarium. I filled it 4 years ago no leaks :) , almost threw it out but lo and behold i have discovered aquponics now all i need is to create a viable personal food system.

Regards,

rcactech
Roger

Apollo
03-03-2014, 10:58 AM
Welcome Roger from S. Florida, glad that you have joined us. May your journey bring you the knowledge that you seek, put a smile up on your face, create hours of pleasure to stimulate your mind, an a healthier life style for your heart...from Apollo__Phoenix, Arizona.

If you want to see my set up from start to now, check out “Fire Pit … AP” then “Pipe Siphon by Apollo” and ending with "Got Vertigrow?".

Roger L.
03-03-2014, 11:31 AM
Welcome to the group from one Roger to another. You will find a bunch of very knowledgable and helpful people on here willing to help.

davidstcldfl
03-04-2014, 04:55 AM
Welcome to the forum Roger... :)

eddiemigue
03-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Welcome Roger and success in your new efforts!