PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Illinois

TerryA
02-18-2014, 10:58 AM
Hi all just in the planning (or dreaming) and gathering as much information as i can so i don't make costly mistakes part of the project, but thought i would jump in and at least be sociable and say hi. eventually hope to have a setup.

Roger L.
02-18-2014, 11:09 AM
Welcome to the group. You will find a bunch of helpful, knowledgable people here.

eddiemigue
02-18-2014, 11:28 AM
Welcome Terry. As you develop plans, just solicit feedback and I'm sure you'll be inundated with helpful advice.

Apollo
02-18-2014, 02:27 PM
Welcome, TerryA from Illinois, glad that you have joined us. May your journey bring you the knowledge that you seek, put a smile up on your face, create hours of pleasure to stimulate your mind, an a healthier life style for your heart...from Apollo__Phoenix, Arizona.

To see my set up from start to now, check out “Fire Pit … AP” then “Pipe Siphon by Apollo” and ending with "Got Vertigrow?".

davidstcldfl
02-18-2014, 04:15 PM
Hi Terry, welcome to the forum.. :)

A few years ago, I was dating a gal from Orion IL...went up there with her for a visit. Nice looking country...but I can't do the cold/snow, so I stayed in FL when she moved back up there.. :(

cgindiana
03-07-2014, 05:15 AM
Hello terry from Illinois! Best of wishes! And I have to agree with the previous post as a majority of my knowledge came from these pages! If you need anything I'm only a state away in southern Indiana! Cheers! Corey