PDA

View Full Version : Fire Pit ... AP

Apollo
11-17-2013, 09:44 AM
Sorry that I'm in the wrong topic area, should be in "What to Know HOW TO...?". Anyone knows how to fix this please let me know.

Got rid of my Fire Pit...it was nice when the weather was cold. But here in Phoenix AZ. I didn't really have much time to enjoy it with all this dry heat. Fish tank is much more entertaining, sounds cool and puts out far less heat.

So for those who wanted to see my AP build from before I joined DIY, here's some earlier pictures.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them. To view the latest pictures and info, you can go to my main site "Pipe Siphon by Apollo".

http://www.diyaquaponics.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4826&stc=1

http://www.diyaquaponics.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4827&stc=1

http://www.diyaquaponics.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4828&stc=1

http://www.diyaquaponics.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4829&stc=1

http://www.diyaquaponics.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4830&stc=1

JCO
11-20-2013, 01:36 PM
Looks great...so when are you going to start breaking a sweat with some real work :idea: :shock: :o :lol: :mrgreen:

Apollo
01-15-2014, 05:24 AM
Thanks JCO

Hard to break a sweat, with this dry heat it evaporates too fast! Working on my vertical growing system this week.

Apollo
04-20-2014, 08:08 PM
Please, join my journey into the amazing new world of Aquaponics with help from all the great, talented and very knowledgeable people from around the world as they share their secrets on success along with their failures. It all starts with a dream and ends with the satisfaction of doing your part in helping others achieve their goals in a better tomorrow.

As you move though my journey "Pipe Siphon by Apollo" - "Rain Barrels" - "Got Vertigrow" and many more, there will be lots of useful and interesting paths that you will want to take along the way. Learn, take notes, ask a lots of questions, share your knowledge with others and most importantly enjoy the inner peace...along with some of the healthiest, best tasting food on our planet!

Please, drop me a line...along with your location on planet Earth, I would love to see who's out there.

stamped123
11-10-2014, 05:41 AM
i would suggest you to hire a professional contractor to remodel all this

topz
11-10-2014, 06:14 AM
Have you seen any of his finished project? This is just what he started with.

Apollo
11-10-2014, 07:22 AM
stamped123 "i would suggest you to hire a professional contractor to remodel all this"

Why would anyone join a site and post such a impolite comment with very little insight or knowledge? :evil: :twisted: I have a B-2 Commercial Contractors License, I'm Certified to be a Home Inspector throughout all of The United States of America, plus I'm a License Contractor in Painting and Wall Covering.

So what are your qualifications to make such a RUDE statement? Lets see some pictures of your AP build!

Maybe I'm being out of line here...if so someone set me straight.

PS. Welcome, I will forgo my traditional welcome for now.

davidstcldfl
11-11-2014, 05:06 AM

Here it is Veterans Day, (I'm a Vet)... I see something like this, and it reminds me of all the men and women who fought, and gave their lives so even 'stamped' is free to have an opinion.

Why would anyone join a site and post such a impolite comment with very little insight or knowledge?

Turns out 'stamped' posted a link to a masonry company, in TX.... is his profile.

'My opinion' says ...he's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.
Does he really think everyone will rush to have work done by someone rude...?
If anything, I would avoid any company, with someone like this.

Aufin
11-11-2014, 08:21 AM

Tongue-In-Cheek ....... maybe?

davidstcldfl
11-11-2014, 08:42 AM

Tongue-In-Cheek ....... maybe?

Good point Aufin.....I sure hope so.
An 'lol'...or a 'razz smiley face and/or a wink smiley.... ;) ....:P ...would of been welcomed.

topz
11-11-2014, 11:02 AM
I doubt it was anything malicious. I'm sure it was meant well. It was his first post let's not beat him to the point of no return.

Apollo
11-12-2014, 09:17 PM
OK...maybe we were having an off day, so lets try this again.

Welcome stamped123, glad that you have joined us. May your journey bring you the knowledge that you seek, put a smile up on your face, create hours of pleasure to stimulate your mind, an a healthier life style for your heart...from Apollo__Phoenix, Arizona.

If you want to view my set up from start to now, check out “Fire Pit … AP” then “Pipe Siphon by Apollo” and ending with "Got Vertigrow?".

Please let me know what improvements or remodeling you think could be implemented to make my AP system better. The balls in your court now (sink or swim).

Aloha Don
12-19-2014, 10:56 AM
gulp...gulp....sink....
Keep up the good work apollo