PDA

View Full Version : Propane Heaters in a greenhouse Do or dont

jhooker
09-03-2013, 05:28 PM
I'm setting my green house up now , winters coming on soon. Here in Southeast Texas we get about 2-3 months of fairly cold weather. Im checking to get some insight on using a propane heaters. The greenhouse will be vented. I would also used a forced air type even to assist on keeping the water warm in the tanks

JCO
09-03-2013, 11:56 PM
Do you have well water there? What kind of fish are you going to raise? How big is your fish tank. I will need these questions answered before I can say anything about heating your tanks.

As for temps, what do you call fairly cold weather...night .... day...? :mrgreen:

winger4647
09-13-2013, 04:53 PM
Do you have well water there? What kind of fish are you going to raise? How big is your fish tank. I will need these questions answered before I can say anything about heating your tanks.

As for temps, what do you call fairly cold weather...night .... day...? :mrgreen:

HAHA! When I lived in South Texas down by the border I had to wear a jacket if it got below 70F. That was pretty cool to me! :D

JCO
09-13-2013, 05:03 PM
No response in 10 days, he must have already gotten too cold to type :shock: :mrgreen:

Aloha Don
09-14-2013, 12:35 AM
:D busy setting up the greenhouse and uploading pictures...
That's why no response :D