PDA

View Full Version : aquaponics in hudson new york area.

islandaquaponics
06-25-2013, 07:32 AM
hi everyone,

I am an artist at OMI. I am working on an aquaponics project in the philippines with a fishing community. Since I am in Hudson NY at the moment I would like to take advantage of seeing some setups anyone has. I have been researching a great deal but nothing beats the real thing right? If maybe anyone here has some tips of places to go see kindly send me an email. marthaatienza.info@gmail.com
I would very much appreciate it. Aquaponics can do some much in a country like the Philippines also.
I am very excited!

Thank you.
Martha

davidstcldfl
06-25-2013, 02:21 PM
Hi Martha, welcome to the forum.. :)

I'm guessing your looking for places near you in NY. If you come to Orlando FL on vacation, let me know...I'll give you a tour of Sahib Aquaponics... ;)

badflash
06-25-2013, 06:27 PM
I live in Malden Bridge, which is about 40 minutes north of Hudson. I do not have a working system at this time, just a fish room. I moved from Wappingers Falls and am slowly rebuilding here. The big build will be in the next month or so.

JCO
06-26-2013, 12:02 AM
Welcome Martha, Badflash is the best person you can find in your area.... :mrgreen:

eddiemigue
06-27-2013, 08:48 AM
Welcome! I'm in Rockland County NY and could offer you a tour of my small, immature system if you like, but you are closer to badflash as JCO suggests, and he has tons more experience and probably a much better system than I.