PDA

View Full Version : THE "ORIGINAL DIY AQUAPONICS GUIDE BOOK"

JCO
04-08-2013, 01:01 AM
The "Original DIY Aquaponics guide book" is on sale now. "CLICK HERE" http://woaat.org/shoppe/shop/diy-aquaponics-guide-book/the-original-diy-aquaponics-guide-book/

It is available in two versions and all are gifts for a tax free donation.

Get your copy today...http://diyaquaponics.com/images/2_thumb.jpg

1) The downloadable PDF version features all graphics in full color, and there are many of them to enjoy, and also comes complete with a color cover page for the front of a three ring binder. It can be your gift for a tax deductible donation of $4.97.

2) The pre-printed version has the holes punched to fit a three ring binder and comes complete with a color cover page for the front of the binder. It can be your gift for a tax deductible donation of $37.00 shipping included.
Note:- "Sorry, I could not afford to have the graphics in color in the pre-printed version. Color cost 4 times as much as black and white."

"Both versions feature "Life time updates at no additional charge." :mrgreen:

jackalope
04-08-2013, 08:17 AM
Sounds like a Winner :!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Since I move around a lot, things tend to get lost (or covered up) a lot so I think the downloaded version would be the best for my purposes :D

JCO
04-08-2013, 09:31 AM
Hey Jackalope,

I appreciate the thought, however I doubt if there is anything in it that you don't already know. Save your money :mrgreen:

David - WI
04-08-2013, 10:01 AM
It looks like there's something wrong with the checkout (or I did something wrong)... 3 times I entered my card number, expiration, etc and I keep getting kicked back out because of "Invalid Shipping Method" for the PDF file.

[attachment=0:3ns7dlgc]SHIPPING.jpg[/attachment:3ns7dlgc]

I think you should charge at least $10 for the info, and $40 or whatever it takes to cover the additional cost of the printed material... you can't get anything for under $10 any more. :D

JCO
04-08-2013, 10:16 AM
I see that it says there is no available shipping method to your state...DUH..! It's a downloadable product....I'll get it fixed as soon as possible...I've about had it with this particular shopping cart. I'll send you a PM when I hopefully have it fixed. :mrgreen:

David - WI
04-08-2013, 11:05 AM
No problem... I just wanted to give you a "heads up" so you didn't lose a bunch of "sales".

You can delete my posts about this when it's fixed... I should have PM'd instead of posting here. :oops:

JCO
04-08-2013, 11:31 AM
No, you did the right thing...that way everyone is informed there is a problem with the stupid shopping cart :evil: :mrgreen:

jackalope
04-09-2013, 09:46 AM
Hey Jackalope,

I appreciate the thought, however I doubt if there is anything in it that you don't already know. Save your money :mrgreen:

THX :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

David - WI
04-16-2013, 03:45 PM
I had a chance to read through it, it's definitely worth the price (I donated $10... he can't stop you from giving more than $4.97! LOL).

I probably have most of the info in my piles & piles of forum printouts and handwritten notes, but it's great to have this much info in one place... particularly to show other people (wife, banker, city planners, etc) what you're planning or attempting to do.

I don't think it will "change your life" but it's certainly a good value at $10 (or $4.97 for the cheap-skates). :lol:

JCO
04-17-2013, 01:48 PM
David - Wi,

Thank you for your kind words. Aquaponics isn't rocket science, however it does have guide lines which I believe should be adhered to whenever possible.

As for the guide books content, well at least it wasn't written by a ghost writer like I am convinced that one of the current hot Aquaponic books on the market was.

This one I did write myself and as far as the price, well I am hoping to be able to spread the word about Aquaponics to a wide audience and at a price anyone can afford.

By the way, your donation was greatly appreciated. Someday I will have an Aquaponics school where I can pass along all I know about the technologies of Aquaponics. :mrgreen:

JCO
06-18-2013, 12:29 AM
I KNOW IT TOOK SOME TIME, BUT I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH SERVER PROBLEMS, :geek: HOWEVER THE BLASTED SHOPPING CART IS FIXED. 8-)

YOU CAN NOW MAKE A DONATION AND DOWNLOAD THE PDF VERSION RIGHT FROM THE SITE. :shock: :o

IT ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO DOWNLOAD 3 TIMES SO PLEASE MAKE GOOD USE OF THE 3 TIMES AND STORE YOUR COPIES IN 3 DIFFERENT PLACES. :lol: :mrgreen: