PDA

View Full Version : LF Deathsquad fans

Elronmaynard
03-26-2013, 11:18 PM
I am just wondering. Are there any Deathsquad/Joe Rogan Experience fans active on this forum?

JCO
03-27-2013, 02:08 AM
You know ..... I had to Google it and :roll: ... well....I still in all actuality ... really don't know what you are talking about, but there again I will be 70 yrs old this year and am apparently way behind on my social life. :?

I would say that what we are on this forum is *Aquaponist ,but I guess there could be a few people on here who wish a deathsquad would pop up and do America a favor. Someone needs to take out the trash, it's beginning to smell.

Is you avatar blurry or is my eye site going to hell to :?: :mrgreen:

( *Aquaponist:- "an individual dedicated to the study and practice of Aquaponic Technologies")

Aufin
03-27-2013, 09:52 AM
Aquaponist?? I'm beginning to think Aquaponaholic might be more appropriate. Maybe not......more difficult to spell,

knvernon
07-03-2013, 12:21 PM
Ha I've been listening to jre for about two years now, he's funny as hell but those podcasts get so repetitive I have to put it down every now and then just to stay interested

daveincolorado
07-06-2013, 03:37 PM
Haha nice I just signed up today and yeah I've been listening for a good 3 years. Member on the board and well yeah it gets repetitive that is why you skip everything but new interviews.