PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from SW Idaho

hawkiye
03-19-2013, 05:02 PM
Howdy folks wanted to say hello I have been going to set up and AP system for years but economy loss of jobs and circumstances have prevented it. Circumstances haven't changed much I have decided to dive in as I had been collecting stuff for it to. I am even a co-orginizer of a meetup group too so figured i better get my system up and running ;) edited by admin

JCO
03-19-2013, 11:29 PM
Welcome to the forum but it would really be a much bigger help to people all over the world if you would also post all your photos and documentation of your build on the forum. Sorry, links to other sites are not allowed by the rules.

hawkiye
03-23-2013, 12:18 AM
Welcome to the forum but it would really be a much bigger help to people all over the world if you would also post all your photos and documentation of your build on the forum. Sorry, links to other sites are not allowed by the rules.

Thanks ok I will but i am already posting them to two other local forums to my area so it is more work to add a 3rd forum so it may take some time lots things getting hectic around here... ;)