PDA

View Full Version : New Home Page

davidstcldfl
03-01-2013, 01:53 PM
I like the looks of the new home page... ;)
Now, I just need to get a chance to read through all the pages... :)

JCO
03-01-2013, 03:10 PM
I was wondering when someone was going to notice it before I officially announced its existence. I've been working on the change for about 3 months using another domain name as the base then had to change everything over once I got it all configured and working. What a nightmare that was. :shock: :o

I figure it was about time to update it. I've even included a blog where I am going to "TRY" notice I said try to post something preferably every day but will be lucky if I can accomplish that task every couple days what with the Post Office keeping me on the road and outta' town recently. :(

I'm seriously considering another seminar in Jacksonville, Fl. this coming April 27th & 28th. With this much advanced notice, do you think you could make it as a speaker :?: Would love to have you in addition to finally meeting you.

Thanks for the complement on the new home site. Not very colorful but easier to add to and modify than before. :mrgreen:

davidstcldfl
03-01-2013, 04:33 PM
I normally go straight to the portal page, since that's what I have saved in my 'favorites'.
The reason I even saw it was, I tried comming to the site earlier today and I kept getting an error page. So I did a search for the home page address, that's when I saw the new home page... :)

Thanks for the invite to be a spaeker... :D 8-)

bbikebbs
03-02-2013, 02:40 PM
I also go straight to the portal to log in. I wouldn't have seen the new page if someone didn't comment on it.

jackalope
03-14-2013, 02:36 PM
I noticed the new homepage by going thru DuckDuckGo, becuz I lost all my bookmarks when my HDD crashed. I found it was cheaper to just buy another used lappy than replace the HDD in mine. I've been gone so long, that I thot the new homepage was something that you'd been using for a while. I like the looks of it.

Mr. Ninja
04-04-2013, 06:53 PM
It looks good! I did notice one thing though, in a few places there's still an empty "widget" sidebar from whichever CMS you're using.

Took me 5 minutes to realise that it was the new homepage... First thought was: "Nooo! he can't have sold the domain!" :)

BTW: which CMS are you using? (just curious)

JCO
04-04-2013, 09:27 PM
Still working on it...it's WP using U Design theme :mrgreen: