PDA

View Full Version : I'm back again!!

jackalope
02-21-2013, 02:24 PM
I'm back again!! for how long, who knows :? :lol:
I don't have internet anymore, and I'm sitting out the winter in TN instead of MT. This here weather in TN isn't even close to winter so far :lol: I hope to be able to get back here once in a while, but sometime in April I'll be heading back to MT to drive dump truck for the summer (no internet there either) :( It all depends on how often I can get the time and gas money to go to town. I'm staying at my son's place and enjoying the G-children and the mild weather. My son and I hope to start up another AP setup when I get back in the fall, so we can get some veggies for next winter and fish going to harvest by the next fall. Since I'm no longer in the fish business, I'll be contacting a few of my old friends to find some fish and supplies, but that's about 6 or 7 months away.

I know I'll never get caught up on the forum here, as far as who is new and who I once knew, but I'd like to take this opportunity to say Howdy to all of the members, new and old alike, and Welcome to all the new members in the past year or so that I've been off the forum and off the web. :!: :!: I've really missed being here helping out, posting/visiting with others, etc. as well as raising food and fish to eat at the old home base.

I guess we'll be looking to move to TN permanently in the next few years - I hate to leave my Montana, but the wife can't take the winters there no more - it's either that or divorce, and I've grown kinda fond of her over the past almost 50 years, so I've decided to eventually sell out there and go with the flow instead of bucking the tide :lol: :lol:

Take care until next time;

Jackalope

JCO
02-21-2013, 07:23 PM
Hey MR. Long time no hear...your voice, help and opinions have been sorely missed by all that are still here. As for the newbies, they don't have any idea what they missed back in the day. Please don't be a stranger....what's your name again :shock: :o :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

alex281
02-24-2013, 11:29 AM
Welcome back!

davidstcldfl
02-27-2013, 11:08 AM
Jackalope ! Hi Buddy.. :D

Wow, I take off for a few days, and here you are.. ;)
Reminds me when I was younger, my Mom would watch soap operas. She'd watch every day for weeks, then the one day she'd miss it....some one would elope, someone would die, someone else would be caught cheating on thier spouse, another person would find out that they were adopted and on and on... :lol: