PDA

View Full Version : if you are still kickin’

TCLynx
11-24-2012, 09:25 AM
Just got an e-mail asking if I was still Kickin'

Unfortunately the link in the e-mail got me to a

Not Found

The requested URL /fourm/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at diyaquaponics.com Port 80

TCLynx Bought The Farm.

A real farm, 12 acres of agricultural property in Yalaha, FL

I'm still alive but After buying the farm I've really not had much time to spare for posting online so the time I do spend online is more often on my web site as I don't have the energy to duplicate post everything on 3 forums as well as my web site, linked in and facebook, my site gets preference.

I'm selling lettuce, doing weekly farm tours, participating in training events and always super busy with projects around a new farm.

davidstcldfl
11-24-2012, 10:20 AM
Hi TC, nice to see you 'stop by'... :)

I know what you mean with the time thing.... :lol: "Just' a quick stop here, face book, tomatoville and a few other AP forums...and a few hours have gone by... :roll:

I've got to get by and check out 'the farm'... :) I wanted to get up there when the class was going on....wow, speaking of time, wasn't that a few months ago now ? Pardeep keeps talking about how much he liked it... :D

JCO
11-24-2012, 09:43 PM
Glad to hear you are doing well. Sorry about the link...sometimes my fingers do the walking when they should be typing :mrgreen:

urbanfarmer
11-24-2012, 11:51 PM
Glad to hear you are doing well! It would be nice to stop by for a tour some time! :mrgreen:

WAbedroomponics
11-25-2012, 12:57 AM
I received the same e-mail! I am doing amazing. I got a job working at Fred Meyer (part of Kroger) I work roughly 40 hours restocking the shelves and I am taking 20 credits a quarter in college not to mention my girlfriend or my saltwater reef tank (I grow copepods and phytoplankton for it). I have very little time of my own any more. I am not doing aquaponics at the moment because I am selling coral (mainly dofties and sometimes anemones) and trying to breed green mandarin gobies. I just can't make money in my area it scale doing aquaponics. I will be moving out soon so I will start aquaponics again (will have more space). I have really missed the forum and will try to be more active but life is pulling me away from my passions. :'(

WAbedroomponics
11-25-2012, 01:00 AM
sorry for the grammatical errors I am using my phone and playing halo 4 with the girlfriend.

alex281
12-01-2012, 10:22 PM
Well im glad to know you are all doing well! :D