PDA

View Full Version : Bugging out....you all have fun.

foodchain
04-26-2012, 08:12 AM
Subject line pretty much states my intent.
I am bugging out. Most folks just dissapear after a while, and no one knows what happened. Seems to happen on a lot of forums, thought I would give the courtesy of an explanation.

I have learned a lot, not sure how much I contributed...

But it's time to go in a different direction. I am keeping my AP systems for now....but time is a limiting factor, so maybe scratching that system before long.
Thanks to all who listened to my rambles and fumbled explanations.

See ya round.

commander
04-26-2012, 08:16 AM
Hey, I havent been around all that long but I will miss your additions to the forums. Keep in touch if possible. I am in Lubbock. If you ever get out this direction, give me a shout!

keith_r
04-26-2012, 08:21 AM
best of luck fc!

David - WI
04-26-2012, 08:24 AM
You can't just "spoof, gone, see ya, bye!" just like that... I've been meaning to ask about your metal casting??

JCO
04-26-2012, 09:07 AM
Hey, that really sucks. You were one of my best contributor (all are appreciated) and a very level headed and knowledgeable individual and important member of this forum. Please PM me if you will. If you have a problem, maybe I can help. :cry:

urbanfarmer
04-26-2012, 09:30 AM
Subject line pretty much states my intent.
I am bugging out. Most folks just dissapear after a while, and no one knows what happened. Seems to happen on a lot of forums, thought I would give the courtesy of an explanation.

I have learned a lot, not sure how much I contributed...

But it's time to go in a different direction. I am keeping my AP systems for now....but time is a limiting factor, so maybe scratching that system before long.
Thanks to all who listened to my rambles and fumbled explanations.

See ya round.
I'm sorry to hear that bud. I really enjoyed our conversations and all that you have taught me. You will be sorely missed! :( I hope you at least check in every once in a while, even if it's not too often! Try to keep in touch!!!

wstoltenberg
04-26-2012, 05:34 PM
Thanks for all of your contributions, Foodchain. Your posts will continue to benefit us all as long as they stick around.

davidstcldfl
04-27-2012, 03:02 AM
Wow Foodchain, So sorry to hear that..you will be missed...may you be blessed in whatever you do... :D

Lordshandyman
04-27-2012, 05:10 PM
thanks fot your valuable post, you will be missed.

Eleven11
04-28-2012, 07:22 PM
Hmmm well that's surprising. System becoming a drag?

Take it easy, don't let the sound of your own wheels drive ya crazy.

PEaCe