PDA

View Full Version : You are invited!!

dglmann
11-29-2011, 10:38 AM
Hello Everyone,
I wanted to extend the invitation to everyone to attend the first public tour of my aquaponics system. Here are the details:
Free Garden Tour
When: Saturday, December 3rd, 2011: 10 am - 12
Where: 2100 Country Club Road, Melbourne, FL 32901
RSVP: Please RSVP to - PM me on the forum

Come and see our gardens: outdoor raft style aquaponics, vertical growing containers, wicking worm beds, raised soil gardens, fruit trees, bamboo, and more - all in my backyard!

You may find out website by typing into Google: sweet leaf aquaponics

ADMIN EDIT: Removed URLs --UF

commander
11-29-2011, 01:59 PM
Man that sounds like a great deal. I don't think I can make it. That is a little out of my driving range for a weekend trip! Good Luck and have a great time!

urbanfarmer
11-29-2011, 03:09 PM
Normally we ban people for posting advertisements... naw just kidding, what's up man??? :-) I want to steal a coconut mango tree, can I?

TilapiaTed2
11-29-2011, 05:44 PM
wow I live in holopaw fl not far from you , but Im booked for that day to bad I would love to see it

dglmann
11-29-2011, 09:58 PM
Urban Farmer - If you can make the trip, I have a mango tree with your name on it. I have about 50 mango seedlings, and if you are lucky, you just may get one that tastes like coconuts. Only have to wait 3 to 5 years for fruit!

urbanfarmer
11-30-2011, 03:29 AM
Not sure if I can make the trip, the AES thing is going on and that's my only time to meet with Dr. Rakocy... I'm not saying he's more important cause I really want that mango seedling, but I already set a date! :lol:

Dave, maybe put your phone number for the RSVP or leave it as the PM? You can always edit it out after the tour date.

Also, post on that cottage food law. We had a lot of FL folks on here and they would find that very interesting. Get your DIYAP community cred up! :mrgreen:

Larry Dietz
11-30-2011, 05:52 AM
Man I wish I was still in Florida. I would love to go. ;(

Moved from there in June.

-Larry

foodchain
11-30-2011, 08:25 AM
Could I purchase a seedling? I work 2 jobs now, no way I could get free. But I might be able to free up the $'s for one...let me know.