PDA

View Full Version : Sunny South Africa

blaster1
11-21-2011, 12:02 PM
Hi all
I'm George from South Africa.
I have been an avid reader of this forum & loving every moment of it.
I tried to start a community project a couple of years ago to no avail & gave up due to promises (govt funding) not being kept.
Anyhow I am starting again on a small scale by my self & have learned so much from you people. So, I'll be bombarding you with many questions if you don't mind as I see things have advanced quite a lot over the last couple of years :oops:

G

commander
11-21-2011, 05:03 PM
Welcome from Texas. I, too, am just starting out. I am about to start construction of my first IBC tote based system and hope to have it all ready and cycled in time for planting this coming spring.

keith_r
11-21-2011, 06:13 PM
best way to learn is to just go for it.. good luck, take lots of pics and keep us posted

davidstcldfl
11-21-2011, 07:10 PM
Hi Blaster, welcome to the forum... :D

francois
11-22-2011, 09:17 AM
hi blaster
welcome

urbanfarmer
12-02-2011, 08:02 PM
Greetings Earthling, and welcome to the addiction! :mrgreen:

Cataranthus
12-04-2011, 03:00 AM
Hey George, where are you? I live near Lanseria airport (Gauteng) and am bok to discuss community projects with you. I have been using (very) small-scale Permaculture in the past and this is an exciting, new (to me, that is) venture to follow. Contact me at taylorkeithanthony@gmail.com ... and yes, ANYone can use this email address if they have something worthwhile to discuss.