PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

foodchain
10-27-2011, 11:44 AM
Good Afternoon,
I have been watching this forum for some time in the shadows, and feel it's finally time to say hello. My name is Andrew, I am in Dallas/Ft. Worth (DFW), TX.
I have been involved in varying degrees of this hobby for most of my life. I was breeding fish at 6 years old. I am currently working on furthering my skills in polyculture and pushing my systems for 2x year crops.
I am working on a prototype now of what I hope/believe to be a viable commercial plan, and when I have more time will post more information for critique and hopefully some input to see where my logic is off. If I have learned one thing, it's that no one knows it all....and that what works every single time for one person, nearly always fails for another. Or maybe the above two statements are restricted to just me.
I have worked extensively in both freshwater and saltwater including a great deal of fragology. But am frustrated with the ever increasing costs/commercialization = frustrations associated with that. Hope to offer my experiece to those that may value it, but also to learn from those that are "experts" in what they know. Look forward to speaking to you.

urbanfarmer
12-02-2011, 08:00 PM
Greetings Earthling, and welcome to the addiction! :mrgreen:

I would have posted a welcome sooner, but I have not had as much time to dedicate to the forums as I would have liked in the passed few months. You have already proven a valuable asset in our community. I hope to continue learning and expanding my knowledge through our interactions!