stucco
10-02-2011, 11:30 AM
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/9/prweb8827692.htm

urbanfarmer
10-02-2011, 06:20 PM
WHOA.

stucco
10-03-2011, 03:50 AM
Are you whoaing the link or the price? I think that the price too info ratio is ten times better than the book signing that just passed. :P

davidstcldfl
10-03-2011, 08:16 AM
I think my buddy bought the 'book'...I'll have to check it out.

Some of these training courses 'seem' to be a high cost....
Education is never 'free'...some times the school of 'Hardknocks' costs more then a formal education.... :? ... :roll:
Everyone's time is worth $omething....I think of all the hours I $pent 'online', reading about aquaponics...especially in my 1st year....wow... :shock: ... :lol: Don't take it wrong....I'm glad for all the help and info I received, in all that time....('Thanks!)

I was blessed just recently....my buddy paid for me to go to a 3 day 'AP training course'. I got to meet lots of 'friendly' wana-be aquapons... :D Even though, I'd been studying the 'raft method' for quite some time, and actually doing it in my backyard for a year or so...I still learned some ways to improve it.
IMO...if someone really wanted a 'jump start' into AP, the costs are worth it.
If your doing it 'commercially'....what a great tax write off...going to hawaii or FL... :P

urbanfarmer
10-03-2011, 09:50 AM
Are you whoaing the link or the price? I think that the price too info ratio is ten times better than the book signing that just passed. :P
Oh, I didn't see a price. I'm just amazed how quickly aquaponics is growing.

EDIT: Oh, I see the price now... WHOA! :lol: That's about the going rate for these kinds of things.

I think my buddy bought the 'book'...I'll have to check it out.

Some of these training courses 'seem' to be a high cost....
Education is never 'free'...some times the school of 'Hardknocks' costs more then a formal education.... :? ... :roll:
Everyone's time is worth $omething....I think of all the hours I $pent 'online', reading about aquaponics...especially in my 1st year....wow... :shock: ... :lol: Don't take it wrong....I'm glad for all the help and info I received, in all that time....('Thanks!)

I was blessed just recently....my buddy paid for me to go to a 3 day 'AP training course'. I got to meet lots of 'friendly' wana-be aquapons... :D Even though, I'd been studying the 'raft method' for quite some time, and actually doing it in my backyard for a year or so...I still learned some ways to improve it.
IMO...if someone really wanted a 'jump start' into AP, the costs are worth it.
If your doing it 'commercially'....what a great tax write off...going to hawaii or FL... :P
I agree, training is the best way to quickly get prepared for a commercial venture in aquaponics. I think the training we attended might be the best thing out there to-date.