PDA

View Full Version : Hi From the Gem Of The Caribbean (Barbados)

Tazimal
08-05-2011, 09:06 AM
Hi My names shane i have a background in solar and ive successfuly tried my hand at small scale aquaculture now im look to design a sustainable energy efficient solar aquaponics setup

keith_r
08-05-2011, 10:11 AM
good luck! we like lots of pictures

Bioritize
08-05-2011, 11:15 AM
Sounds like we have a lot in common. I am in the process of closing my solar/wind business and am still trying to get my small system to cycle. I am also looking to build/design a larger sustainable greenhouse aquaponics system, though I think I need to move out of Iowa and find a better climate.

I was thinking about Colorado but just found out you cannot catch your own rain water out there.

Good to meet you,

urbanfarmer
08-05-2011, 02:38 PM
Greetings Earthling, and welcome! :mrgreen:

davidstcldfl
08-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Hi Shane.... :D

cedarswamp
08-06-2011, 04:10 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

JCO
08-06-2011, 08:27 PM
Welcome to the show....pull up an easy chair, relax and stay awhile. New voices are always a welcome addition to our family..! Whatever questions you have on you mind, this is the place to get the answers so pick a topic of your interest and start your own thread and Enjoy. Please go to your profile and put in your city and state/country where you live. There may be other members close by.

By the way, my team was in Barbados in 1963 doing military maneuvers because of the Cuban Blockade which I was also a part of. A beautiful island....always thought I would go back some day, but it hasn't happened yet. :mrgreen:

Tazimal
08-10-2011, 01:50 PM
grab a ticket and come JCO WE HAVENT MOVED AND WE BETTER THAN U REMEMBER

JCO
08-10-2011, 02:18 PM
That would be great if only I could....

Hey Tazimal, I know where you are however you need to go to your profile and put in your city and country. There may be other members close by OR NOT since you live on an island :shock: :o :lol: :mrgreen: