Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Members

Re: What's wrong with this ?

HRM.
    I think you secretly have plans to put the greenhouse fan on the motor out back and make a swamp boat with the lumber instead of a raft tank. Way too fast for indoors.
    Dennis
    Oldandfound1
    When you get to my age you cannot think of something without being reminded of something else.
    George Burns

Stucco
    You were only supposed to look at the wood
    Nothing fancy just a Gm LM7 327 that is going in a 64 Impala SS . I used to do lots of stuff like that and wilder when the shop was open .
    O&F
    Well to be truthful you got me !!!!!!!!!
    But ya did not get it right ,I would never use electronic injection in a swamp boat . Once they fire the pulse weapons and fry all the electronic and ya cant get gas but alcohol from corn and and old school injectors system with about 1700 HP will work
    The pic is the wood for one bed I cut and stood up to get an idea what I had in real size .
    Since the bottom cross braces will be at each leg I opted to do 4 sets of legs per GB rather than 3 , Prob over kill but I tend to be good with that
    Have A Kind Day
    Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well guys being sick for a couple weeks slowed me down ,but am still making headway .
    The beds are done except the liners .By the time they got all varnished up they almost look too good to put out in the greenhouse . Here are a couple pix of the beds finished up before varnish and a couple more of the first one set in the greenhouse . Got a second one set in the greenhouse today but no pix . Once I get all 4 set up I can get the liners in and run the drain plumbing and then the pressure side . Then all I have left is rock and I can start it cycling . It really suck I have not been able to find the expanded shale any closer than Dallas and to deliver is a minimum of 35 yards and cant afford or know what I would do with 32 extra yards . Now it's down to trying to find rock that does not have limestone in it as most everything down here does
    Any one up in DFW know someone heading toward Austin with a bobtail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????
    Have A Kind Day
    Mike

Well all 4 beds are in the greenhouse and leveled .Tank is cut for a door and plumbed to the greenhouse . Pump and back up filter is sunk in the ground and I will make a cover for the pump hole . So I am down to putting liners in the beds and finish the plumbing . Still on a hang over the rock as I really wanted expended shale but the cost for delivery is the killer and the amount I would have to buy so I guess I need to make a run over to one of the rock places and find something without a lot of limestone in it . Tossed in a picture of one of my pineapples ( not AP) that we got out of the greenhouse ,it was just over 5# and tasty !

Just he last three pix's since there is a 3 limit . Now of course we had to plant all the tops from the ones we ate and old lady is already yelling" No Mo pineapples " as they are eating up the greenhouse and are not the smallest plant I could raise
    Have A Kind Day
    Mike