Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Members
    Also, I am looking for a container for the GB that I want to put beside the tank. I kept looking but can't find one that look decent (so no Office Depot storage bins, etc.) or fits my space. I have about 2 square ft of space next to the tank. Do anyone know where I can find a container for GB that is about that size and look decent? I REALLY need to finish this project soon since I am going out of town in a month and won't have any time after I come back. HELP IS APPRECIATED!!!

Members
    Hello? Anyone?

Use some nice finish grade pine make a box to suit the space. Stain it or paint. Line with plastic fill with media. Decent looking container not from Office Depot.

Members
    Quote Originally Posted by topz View Post
    Use some nice finish grade pine make a box to suit the space. Stain it or paint. Line with plastic fill with media. Decent looking container not from Office Depot.
    Um, how do I make a box out of wood? What tools will I need?? Also, where can I get pine?

Any lumber yard would stock finish grade pine or maple or oak. Where are you located? For tools, you would need at least a saw, hammer, paint brush,etc. I would highly suggest screws and driver myself. You need to reinforce the box as well, so keep that in mind. It would be a lot more work then a plastic tub, but the look would be work it. If we knew where you are located, it may help.

Jason

Members
    I am located in Chicago, IL. Any help?

Members
    We live all over the world, so we can't tell you exactly where to get what you need. You're going to have to do the leg-work yourself. Jason gave you the list of what you'll need and what store you'll need to visit. An hardware store like Lowes may even have staff who could help you design it if they're not too busy - I find the best staff work weekdays during the day.
    Jason M.