Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Hi from Pahrump NV.

Quote Originally Posted by Doright
    Hi JCO !!!!

JCO
    You wanna make money with your presentations the classes you wanna put on??????
    Make a cheap Video edit it and sell down loadable copies of it from your web sight for 5 bucks each.
    There is FAR more to be made from guys like me that wanna see it but are not rich enough to travel half way across the country and spend thousands of dollars doing it.
    This already exists... it's called youtube.. Noone has relaly sat down and made good organized videos yet but there;s lots of visual ideas and tidbits of info. It's how i got started.

As for copper. The toxicity is more in relation to the fish and specifically invertebrates... If you dont plan on having snails or crawfish you may be abel to use copper. Keep in mind.. that water in your house only travels through the pipes and is not in contact with copper before or after... using copper in your system, the water will always be in contact with it.

Quote me all the acceptable level bullshit that you want, at the end of the day copper isnt good for people either and i am trying to grow the "healthiest" food possible for me and my family.

brian

Members

I used copper as a comparison in costs NOT that it should be used......

No problem...just pull up an easy chair and enjoy...everyone here has a pinch of info and they are all anxious to tell someone what it is. Welcome to the forum and don't be a stranger.
    JCO
    Irish eyes are always smiling but
    • "In the eyes of the world, you are only as good as your last success"
    so never forget
    • "MAN IS ONLY LIMITED BY HIS IMAGINATION"

Greetings Earthling, and welcome to the addiction!