Members

Mommyhen 42 returns

I have been in and out of health due to the weather but I have also been busy writing for ehow.com my goal is to make my half of my car payment (hubby bought me a new car) every month with ehow earnings. A large portion of my how to articles are about aquaponics, gardening and dog training some pay a bit others do not but I knew that when I wrote them. Now that I have most of my Aquaponics articles done I am working on finding how to articles that I can write that pay on a regular basis not just seasonal.
    Jake my Service dog is finally a full fledged working dog now, and I have a puppy from him and a Schutzhund 3 International Champion sired bitch that I will be training to spell Jake. My protection dog trainer decided he wanted to break into Schutzhund and his dogs were not of quality so he will be using Jake as his competition dog... I love it as he will get his titles for the cost of the shows... The headmaster trainer has Jakes brother from a previous litter and is jealous of Jake, says he is International Champion material. So here's to crossing my fingers...
    I have had some ups and downs with the Aquaponics systems but things have seemed to settle in ok, my main problem is my primary tanks are too small but heating the big tubs is too expensive at this time. I bought some 500+ gal kiddie pools that I am using for the summer. Still hoping to find some Catfish and or bluegill fingerlings at a price I can afford. I had a member of my Aquaponics group who lives in Northern Cali that was going to bring me some and save me on a ridiculous shipping charge but now with our states budget cuts, he had to take a serious pay cut, he is not coming down again till next spring... sigh so here's to next year for those, I think.
    But I promise I will drop in here at least once a week and put in my 2 cents worth... :lol
    Take care and stay safe

Sheryl and Jake SD

Re: Mommyhen 42 returns

Welcome back! we all missed you
    I use the Linux Operating System ...... Free as in beer!
    You're never too old to learn something
    Aquaponics - food'n'fish at your doorstep

Helena, Montana - Home of the Northernmost Monument to the Confederacy